Our baby girl is the happiest baby ever!! She smiles at everyone and is rarely grumpy. And I must say smart too. I took this picture the other day when she opened the pantry door to find her bucket of cookies. She was so excited!! Of course she got a few because she was so dang cute.
Although we think she is the cutest I have to admit she grossed me out the other day. Well, as you may know Jake is a collector of bugs and when I found Kelsey playing outside with a lump in her cheek I was hoping it was a rock. But nope, it was a snail she was sucking on!!! And what was worse were her slimy green fingers she had been poking it with!!! Yuck!! Sorry no pictures of that event!!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Baby Lou!!
Posted by amyndodd at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't she a little young for French cuisine? Did you throw some frog legs at her also? : ) Wee Wee!
Snails huh? That's pretty gross!
Hey Amy this is Val's friend Melissa. I saw your page and had to comment on your story. Wow,I thought I found some of the worst things in my kids mouth but, you take the gold!! Yuck!
Post a Comment