Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kelsey is Two!


Kelsey turned 2 on Saturday!! We didn't do a big party for her this year... she doesn't know the difference. The Grandparents and Aunt Tammy's family came over Sunday for dinner and presents, and we are going to Sea World this week... so I think that is enough celebration. Kelsey is usually a very happy little girl. She is always busy and always wants to go. "I go". She is lot of fun and also lots of work! We love you Kelsey!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

oh my gosh i love this little girl! i love her frowny face and her happy face. i love her silliness. i love her dang cuteness. she is overflowing with personality. i can't wait to see what she does next!

Teresa said...

I can't believe I missed it! Happy Birthday, Kelsey Lou! (I'm putting together a box of hand-me-downs & kid stuff for all your little ones. I'll send it soon!)

Leslie said...

She is just adorable!! Happy Birthday cutie!

Unknown said...

Amazing how fast time flies. Our little girl is only 6 months but it has flown by quickly. She's a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

In my previous comment, I meant to say, Kelsey is a cutie pie, but I didn't specify. Kelsey looks cute in that pic.

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! Wow 2 already! Have fun with the year ahead!!