We took the kids to Magic Mountain since Dodd's dad was able to get cheep tickets from work. We went on the perfect day, no lines! Dodd, his brother and dad were able to go on most of the big rides while his mom and I did little rides with the kids. The kids loved it and had a great time. Jake loved the ball room where they had hundreds of soft balls and guns to shoot them. I will never go to a crowded theme park during the summer again. It was well worth the skipped day of school.




Friday, May 1, 2009
Magic Mountain Trip
Posted by amyndodd at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I'd skip school to go!
Magic Mountain has some fun little kid rides and no lines - Shayla loves Bugs Bunny too! A great alternative to Disneyland esp since we are so close!
Post a Comment