Here is our recap of our two weeks at my sister's house. It went by so fast. We had so much fun on the 4th of July weekend. All 4 sisters, our families and mom and dad were there. Mike and Emily created a Wipeout Zone for the kids. It had a 50 foot slip-n-slide, whacking noodles, sack jumping, shaving foam run, mini pool, watermelon helmets, and water balloons. It was great! The rest of the time was filled with family bingo game, a talent night, water parks, movies, bowling, geocaching, loosing teeth, visiting a farm, making suckers and lots of other treats, projects, visiting a marble factory, a birthday party for Justin, an airplane museum, batting cages, shopping, fun restaurants, lots of video games, and playing with cousins. Thank you Teresa and family for all the fun!!
Micah's first airplane ride!
4th of July!!
Brooke lost a tooth on the 4th, and Jesse did too!
Emily and I sorting the fireworks!
Micah demonstrating our "family talent"
Setting up the Wipeout Zone!
Dodd and Jake sporting the watermelon helmets
Teresa and I finished 2 quilts, and Brooke made 3 pillowcases.
Making suckers
Micah's favorite treat! Lets just say he ate a healthy amount of cheese balls while there.
Kelsey bowling
Tyler flying!!
The kids
Feeding baby goats bottles! My favorite!
Kelsey riding a pony
Jake riding a pony
At a lake geocaching!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Kansas Vacation
Posted by amyndodd at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like it was wonderful! I can't believe how long it took for Brooke to lose that tooth! :)
I want you all to come back! I forgot we did so many things! I miss you guys! I'm going to cry now.
Best 4th of July in many years.
Love to all!
Dad and Mom
It looks like a FUN vacation! LOVE it!!
Post a Comment