Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All caught up

You may have noticed my increased number of posts. That would be due to the fact my parents left last week on another cross country RV trip. They will be gone 4 months and I must remind them how cute their grand kids are and not to forget us! Yes, I am 31 and have separation issues. I wanted to blog about what we have been doing but felt I couldn't just skip some important events. Now that I am caught up I can continue with more recent things.

Camping in Carpinteria.

We went camping last weekend at the beach. It turned out to be a beautiful weekend and we had a good time hanging out with friends.

Brooke and Micah at the beach!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what beach did you camp at? i love the fam picture

Unknown said...

Hi all! Dad has seperation anxiety also. But he does get over it, so have fun!!! We are having a great time. Will try to catch up our blog while at Teresa's house.
Love Mom