Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day


We had a great Memorial Day weekend. Sunday we enjoyed the day in Camarillo at Dodd's parent's house. We got to visit with them and Eric and Shelsi. Uncle Eric has a new PS3 which he and Jake played all day. Dodd had the day off on Monday so we decided to ride our bikes to my sister Tammy's for a BBQ. Jesse came with us for the 3+ mile trip. All of the kids did so good!! I am amazed that Jake, our 3 year old, did so well. We were prepared to call for backup if needed but he made it the whole way!!

3 comments:

Cody said...

go jakers! you are so tough! i love the picture, ames. thanks for taking jesse. :)tammy

amyndodd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cimblog (tm) said...

Um....I still haven't met that cute little baby....

I'm just sayin'