Friday, May 25, 2007

My little Geocachers


One of our family's favorite activities is geocaching. (www.geocaching.com) My kids love looking for "treasure boxes" which sometimes have little toys inside to trade. This is a great one we found today!!! It is in Santa Paula, next to this new fountain. The kids had a blast pushing the giant ball that is floating on water.

2 comments:

FastFred said...

Dodd,

Great pics of your "family jewels"... ok you nasty boy. I meant the greatest God given gift you'll ever have: the children! I now have two more grandchildren since I saw you last. Hope all is going well up on "The Hill". There are many new faces in Ventura. Jim Cook will retire at the end of December... the end of an era. You stay safe out there; no unnecessary chances. Keep in touch. fred

Tammy said...

yay amy! you have a blog! i love it. keep it up...i'll check it everyday! love you, :)tam