Monday, October 6, 2008

Terrific Twos


Kelsey is really showing us how "terrific" two can be. Brooke and Jake were so mellow, now Kelsey Lou is making up for it. This is how I found her when she was up stairs "napping". A little too much lipstick there Kelsey. Later that same day Brooke was painting a project in the garage and Kelsey got into it of course. Nice legs baby. She is in to everything and is the first of my children to color on the walls. She has a favorite spot behind the door of the playroom. She has so much personality and energy!! She definitely keeps us on our toes! (Maybe we should stop encouraging her by taking her picture.)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

All in the same day!?! She is a cutie but I can see that she keeps you busy. I miss her!

Moose and Family said...

Our two year old is TERRIFIC too!! LOL - When he's sleeping. My 2 year old is the definition of the terrible two's. I LOVE him to pieces but he sure is a firecracker!

Valerie said...

WOW!

Emily said...

"Keep it up Kelsey! I love you!"
- Emily

"Kelsey makes me not want to have kids because I don't think they get better than her" - Mike

The Burke's said...

We can never leave Aidan and Kelsey alone. It would not be good. There would be no house standing. I think of you every day wondering how you do it with 4. You are my mommy inspiration!!!