Jake cracks me up all the time. These are just two I don't want to forget.
The one of our neighbor's house alarms went off. We where up stairs getting the kids ready for bed. So we watched out Jake's window as the police men drove up. Jake says "how do the policemen have such good ears?"
Taking Jake to school one morning I had two bags of emergency supplies to turn in. One with extra clothes and one with snacks. Jake saw them and asked if he was the Snack Leader for the day, so I tried to explain the bags. I didn't want to scare him so I started to tell him that we live in a place that has earthquakes, when the ground shakes. He says "what are the fruit snacks going to help".
I love him!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Love that boy
Posted by amyndodd at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Out of the mouth of Babes huh!!! Very cute!
Post a Comment