
My baby is seven. She is getting so big! She is the sweetest girl. She is always very helpful and an awesome big sister. She does great in school and is learning to read so well! Brooke is always so good, we are so lucky to have her!
She wanted a Shamu birthday party, probably from
our recent trips to Sea World. I hit the dollar store and got really lucky finding these blow up killer whales. We had an obstacle course which the kids had to do while "riding" on their whales. Then they took them home as a party favor. I made her cake and sculpted little whales out of fondant. The party turned out nice and Brooke loved it.
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Brooke!
That whale idea cracks me up! I bet it was really funny to watch.
Happy Birthday cute girl...it seems like yesterday when they were babies. Time is flying too quickly!
Happy B-Day Brookie! Love the blow-up whales!
very cute, but I wish that you took a picture of the cake. I need ideas to steal and you are a great resource!!
okay wow! You made them out of fondant! I am impressed.
Post a Comment