Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break

I am playing catch up. For Spring Break this year we went camping in Carpenteria. Dodd's family did this when he was growing up and it is one of his fond childhood memories. We went with some friends from our ward, which made it even better. I do have to admit I wimped out one night and brought the baby home to sleep. So nice. It was freezing out there! A plus to camping close to home!
The kids loved riding bikes, painting rocks, and smores. We got one good beach day, and even saw dolphins. Here are completely too many pictures of our fun!
Kelsey learned to ride a bike!

Our car PACKED for our 3 night trip.







The Family


The boys.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

the rolls on that baby make me want to eat him up!

Moose and Family said...

(Aaron posting) Carpinteria State Beach! Very fun! I have so many fond memories of camping out at Carpinteria with my family when I was growing up. Many weeks were spent there over summer, spring breaks, etc. I've not been there in so many years. It would be a lot of fun to go back. Thanks for sharing with us!