.jpg)
Before
After
The life consuming project that is our house is showing signs of ending...sort of. I do have a kitchen sink, I couldn't be more happy! The granite guys finished up the kitchen counters today and will soon come back to finish the last bathroom. There is still molding, baseboard and painting to do, but the major things are done. A few more weeks we should be good!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Getting There
Posted by amyndodd at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks great! congrats on almost being completed!!
Looking good - you will have to have us all over to celebrate when you are done and show us all the great handiwork(:
I wondered what happened to your blog. Now I know. Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL. I love it.
Wow - it looks great!
It is beautiful Amy! You have so much more space!
What a difference!! It's looks great.
The granite turned out AWESOME!
Post a Comment