I am so glad this week is over! I did two wedding cakes, one Saturday and one last Saturday. I love doing it but it does stress me out a bit. They are pretty similar. I guess it is popular right now to put ribbon on your wedding cake. I like the look and it is easy decorating for me so I won't complain. They both had piping which is hard for me. I have horrible handwriting on paper, so "writing" on cake is not my favorite. I practiced a lot and got more comfortable with it and I think it turned out okay. Hopefully I will not be seeing any of my cakes on Cake Wrecks!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Cakes
Posted by amyndodd at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
se are beautiful...I don't have the patience to get frosting smooth...are you for hire?
Gorgeous cakes Amy!! I love that cakewrecks blog too.
Those cake people on TV could learn a little from you. You did an awesome job! They make me think of when we were kids and mom made wedding cakes.
Beautiful cakes Amy!!! You did an awesome job!
Love the blog, and love these pics! I really should come be your apprentice, let me know when you do more and I can come and take a turn with the piping so your hand doesn't fall off :) I would love to learn from a pro!!
Post a Comment