Friday, June 19, 2009

Disneyland the easy way




We only took half the kids!! We were planning on taking them all, but the day before we decided Micah would not do well. He is walking all over now and would not like to stand in lines. So we took him to Grandma Lorrie's house, and while we were there Brooke decided to stay also. I don't get her all the time, but it was probably a good decision on her part. When we took her to Magic Mountain a couple months ago she was really nervous about every ride. So that only left Kelsey and Jake!! What an easy, mellow day. Two kids, two parents, too easy!

6 comments:

Cristin said...

You are so smart! I wish I didn't have to take Charlie to Disneyland. When they are that little they don't care about any of the rides anyway.

Leslie said...

Good for Brooke knowing her limits. Must have been a fun day.

Alyssa said...

Looks like fun...that is why I am considering keeping the parent child ratio the way it is!!!:-)

Tammy said...

now you know how EASY my life is!

Unknown said...

Nice - what day were you there - we were there on Thur 6/18 - wonder if it was the same day?

The Burke's said...

I cannot believe that you went to Disneyland without me and my year pass that I have only used ONCE because I don't want to go by myself and I don't have any friends that want to go...apparently with me. We are not friends! Ok we're friends again.