Child #4 potty trained. Check!! Oh yeah. We have been changing diapers for more than 8 years. I think that is enough! Good job Micah!!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
My big boy!!
Posted by amyndodd at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Child #4 potty trained. Check!! Oh yeah. We have been changing diapers for more than 8 years. I think that is enough! Good job Micah!!!
Posted by amyndodd at 9:40 PM
4 comments:
Wow, I didn't even realize that there will be an end to diapers, and we've only been changing them for 3 years!
Congrats on being DONE with diapers. I have oh....about 3 more years to go.
i am with ya girl! #4 for me is done too! it has been a long 9 years. i am loving it.
i did not think he was old enough. what a big boy!
Can you come to my house? Aidan is still only potty trained...when he is naked! I give up.
Post a Comment