Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Cakes

This weekend I did 4 more cakes. I forgot to take a picture of the Little Mermaid one I did. Ooops. So I only have 3 to show.


This one I did for my nephew Cody's 15th birthday. A manly sized hamburger and fries! The buns are cake and the meat is brownie. The fries are sugar cookies and frosting. Happy Birthday Cody.

I did this cake for a lady who saw the truck cake that I did at a party. I keep calling it Super Mario Kart and Jake corrects me. It is only Mario Kart, not Super. I made Mario out of gumpaste and fondant. It was for a 6 year old boy.

Last up, my sister Tammy's cake. Her husband surprised her with a party tonight. This is what I came up with for her. I have been wanting to try some new things, like the shoes and the purse and the stenciling with black frosting. Very Tammy! Her shoes even say her name! Happy Birthday Tammy!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

i loved my cake! it was perfect. you are so good. thanks a billion!

elizajane said...

You are so talented Amy!! Super cute cakes. If I have an occasion for a cake I sure know who to call!