Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Again??

We live in the getto! Dodd caught two guys breaking into cars on our street again this morning. He called the police and by the time they showed up they were gone. Bummer, cause last time he chased the guy down and caught him. I am glad he went with the safer route today. I am not used to all this crazy stuff. I grew up in a small town where we didn't even lock our door. I don't think I had a house key until I was married and moved out!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Nice! Somebody got into my car a couple nights ago, but they didn't take anything! I don't leave it locked, but they didn't even take the coupon I have for free dinner at Milano's! Is my stuff not good enough for them?

Ben Ashby said...

We live in a safe area. Transfer up here!