
I was looking over Jake's homework to see what he needed to finish and found this. If you can't tell what it is, it is a picture of a giraffe smelling "popo". I took it to Dodd, since this is his fault! He laughed of course. So I went to Jake
Me-Jake do you think your teacher will like this?
Jake giggling- Yes... it is silly.
Me-I don't think so. This is not acceptable for school. Erase it and draw something else... that is not potty.
Jake-Oh I had an idea but then you said no potty.
I don't know why poo=funny in my house.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Jake's A+ homework
Posted by amyndodd at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Jake! I'm crying from laughing! You are soo funny!
Poo is funny in every house! Did he change it then?
hmmmm. This sounds familiar?!? Boys! gotta love 'em :)
HAHA! is that a little boy thing? should I be expecting Heath to draw "popo" on his homework someday?
Post a Comment