Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st/6th day of school

Last Tuesday Brooke and Jake started school. We all got up early and the kids were very excited. I, being a good mom, got out the camera and took the traditional 1st day of school pictures before taking them to school. A couple days later I download my camera and there are no school pictures!! I have no idea what happen to them. I did take them... I am not going crazy. So we had to do redo pictures. These are the 6th day of school pictures.


Today was Kelsey's first day of preschool. She is going 2 days a week, and has a great teacher. She was so happy this morning and didn't even cry.


Micah got to be an only child for 3 hours while the kids were in school. He wanted his picture taken too. He also wanted spiky hair which he flattened 2 minutes after this picture.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

such cute kids! yay for kelsey's first day of school! yay for no crying! yay for spikes! (they remind me of cody.)

Emily said...

i miss those kids! too too cute! more pictures please! love you all!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures. Thanks!! Everyone had shoes on...that's really something. Beautiful kids :) Looking forward to Wed.