I am really glad to be home, but I do miss all of my family. The highlights of an Ashby get together must include, projects, shopping, good food and family bingo. One of the evenings this trip we did a talent/skit night. It was truly the most entertaining night of the whole week!! The kids did some great skits and we had fun just laughing at (I mean with) each other. Emily and Mike, who have been married just over a year, stole the show with this number. Mike is hilarious and made this up on the spot. We love you Janice!!!!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Janice
Posted by amyndodd at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I thought it was funny near the end when Janice started talking about feeling like a movie star. They were able to go long while with that!
Post a Comment