Tuesday, July 31, 2007

9 Years!!


Today is our 9 year anniversary!! Time really does fly. Dodd and I were married two weeks after my brother and his wife... my poor mom, I didn't know what I was doing to her at the time. Nine years later I really do have the life I always wanted. I have 3 great kids and a husband who loves us. I couldn't ask for more.

This is the first picture I have of Dodd and I. We met at a church dance and for some reason I was sitting by myself.???? Dodd walked up and pretended he was going to walk past me, and at the last second he turned and asked if I would dance. So sly!! I thought Dodd was oh so cool and loved that he could have a conversation with anyone. Happy Aniversary Honey!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

you guys look like babies! i'm so glad you have the life you always wanted...what a blessing! love you and dodd...congratulations on your 9th anniversary!

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you do something fun together and enjoy the day. Time does fly!

Valerie said...

Happy Anniversary! I think Kirk and Dodd went to the same "How to pick up girls" class. They think they're sooo cool!