Well we have been gone a good part of July. Kansas for two weeks and then a week at the lake playing on Tammy and Don's boat. Dodd starts work again tomorrow and is feeling depressed after having the whole month off. I am sure it will feel normal again by the end of the week.
Today we went to church with 6 kids!!! Teresa's 2 boys came back to CA with us and have been staying at Tammy's. Cody left for scout camp yesterday so Tammy brought them to our house to play for the weekend before they go home on Tuesday. Jesse wanted to stay with all the cousins too, so she spent the night and went to church with us also. I was surprised that getting ready this morning wasn't as hectic as I thought it was going to be. I told Dodd several times, "see we could do six kids". Then he laughed and called me crazy!!! I am lucky I am married to a man who has a limit on children because I would be one of those wacky women saying, "oh yes Honey.... 10 kids sounds great!!".
To see more picture of the lake and the beach visit http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Six Kids?!?
Posted by amyndodd at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
6 kids that would be very exciting. Although if anyone could do it - it would be you! Looks like you've had a lot of fun.
You would be great with 6 kids! I'm glad mine were good for you. I miss them! It's been really weird taking just 1 boy to church!
I was wondering if you give classes on being a good mom? I could use some. Are you going to take your kids to the fair?
Post a Comment