Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Fun



These are pictures of my sweet baby hugging our Halloween decorations. I put up the yard stakes and she walked up and down the sidewalk giving all of them hugs and playing with their noses and buttons. She was so cute!

Last year a week after Halloween we were at K-mart and all of the Halloween stuff was on sale. So Dodd picked some things out. Can you guess which ones are mine and which are his? I tried to keep all the creepy stuff outside. That stuff scares me!!

4 comments:

Steph! said...

So adorable...I sort of miss having a baby...no not really. I will just play with all of the other babyies!

Leslie said...

Curtis asked for scary decorations this year...I wasn't to keen on the idea. Yours look fun. Kelsey is so cute!

GRANDMA LORRIE said...

Kelsey Lou is the Sweetest! That's unconditional love right there (it helps too that they're just here size).

Unknown said...

too precious! we missed you guys on friday! hope to see you soon!