Today we went to Grandma and Grandpa Ashby's. They have Ben and Leslie's two boys for a couple days so we went to go play with the cousins. Jake and Curtis can not get enough of each other. Grandpa bought a huge set of Play-Doh with every color so the kids made us dinner. They made so much cute stuff. This is only a little of it. They took it apart before I got a picture of everything finished. Jesse thought we should let it dry and sell it on e-bay. Always thinking of a way to make a buck, just like her daddy.
After the Play-Doh they all had a burst of energy and acted out The Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. They would sing it and take turns jumping off the couch. My friend Rachel also stopped by with baby Aidan and Kelsey and him got to visit. He is a cutie!!





4 comments:
I want to come play with the cousins! I'll bring the Play-Doh! Love all those cute kids!
Amy - Your baby-o-meter says less than 200 days to go! Yaaayyy!
so much fun! those look good enough to eat...yummy!
Such cute kids...I am missing the boys so much. It's amazing how much my whole life and days revolve around them. It's wierd how quiet the house is.
How fun! Miss you guys, its been a long time...
Post a Comment