Monday, October 15, 2007

Jake's trip to the pumpkin patch

Today was Jake's preschool pumpkin patch field trip. Dodd had the day off work so he went with Jake and took these really cute pictures. Jake was so happy that his Daddy was going with him.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

How cute! How nice that Dodd got to go with him, too bad that won't last forever!

Tammy said...

cute jakers! (he looks like justin!) i remember taking cody to the pumpkin patch. don't blink...he'll be 12 so fast!

Steph! said...

I love pumpkins! Jake is so Cue!

Leslie said...

I was thinking that jake looked like Ryan...man there are some seriously strong ashby family genes!! I love the king of the pumpkin picture.

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness! Jake reminds me so much of Ryan. And he's so dang cute!

GRANDMA LORRIE said...

Loved the video of Jake at his field trip.
I'm glad that Dodd is such a good Dad (even though Jake doesn't look like him) well the hair is the same color at that age.
Who was that girl getting all chummy with Jake?
He's such a little charmer!!