
This is Kelsey and her Boopie (Brookie). Brooke is so good with Kelsey. I took this picture after Kelsey had been crying at me while I was trying to make dinner. Brooke came in and asked her if she wanted Elmo and picked her up and carried her to the couch. She turned on Elmo and then let Kelsey sit on her. After a while Brooke asked Kelsey to get off and she told her no. We love Boopie!!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Boopie
Posted by amyndodd at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boopie is well loved. 59 days left, wow, where did the time go. Enjoy
Oh my goodness!! You're down to teh 50s!! Love the girls lovin' each other.
Cute girls. I hope this next baby is a girl so that Kaya can have a little sister too!! Kaya is already talking about sharing a room and getting bunk beds.
It was so fun to see them! Both of them are so sweet.
Post a Comment