

Nesting already! Or maybe the playroom was so out of control it would have driven me nuts even if I weren't pregnant. Either way the playroom got a clean sweep this weekend! Ever since we bought our house in Fillmore and I saw the lady's closet with each pair of shoes in separate labeled plastic containers, I wish I could be more organized. So I put all the toys in labeled boxes and it makes me so happy. Now I want to paint the room along with Jake's and the family room. I think I will have to wait on those projects, climbing ladders is probably not a great idea right now.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Nesting
Posted by amyndodd at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nesting is my favorite part of pregnancy! I love the bursts of energy, and motivation to get projects done. The toy room looks great! Let Dodd do the painting!
Please come over and organize my stuff! It looks amazing.
I never did get that nesting instinct, I wish I could get it now though, my house is a wreck!
Post a Comment