Monday, February 25, 2008

Kelsey's 18 month pictures


I am kind of a fanatic when it comes to my kid's pictures. It started with Brooke when I would take her every month (for the first year) to have her pictures done. I had a card and it was cheep and sometimes free, and with nothing else to do with an only child, why not? I now see how crazy that is but I feel like I have to keep it up with the others. I don't know how I am going to do it with #4!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

can she get any cuter?!? good grief. i love that she smiles so much more when you are in the picture with her! adorable.

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh! She is a doll!! and the ones of you with her are beautiful! I just commented on Tammy's blog that I'm glad I have boys, but now I'm kinda wishing I had had a baby girl like Kelsey too! So sweet!

Grandma's Blog said...

How do you pick a favorite out of all those beautiful pics? So cute!!! I love Kelsey!
Grandma Ashby

Momma Nic said...

Beautiful Momma Am, beautiful daughters.

Leslie said...

I love the ones of you guys together - way cute!