Thursday, September 18, 2008

Professional Photography




As I have confessed before I am a nut when it comes to my kid's pictures. I have them done every month for the first year. Well Micah turned 4 months and I never had the time to take him in, so I set up a blanket in my living room and did my own photo shoot. I thought they turn out really cute and today while at Costco I had one printed. When I went to pick it up the lady asked if they were professional and where they were taken and made me sign a paper saying they were mine. Overboard! Next time I will have to print some of these out takes so she knows it was no professional!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

They turned out great!!! Good job. Poor Sara has only been to the photo studio once in her 11 months. But we have a nice camera now (and photoshop)and take a lot of pictures. I should print out a nice one from each month. :)

He looks more like Dodd to me with your smile.

Tammy said...

good grief ames...that kid is adorable. great job on the pictures!

Moose and Family said...

Cute pictures! I think Micah looks like Dodd.

Emily said...

I love him! I can't wait to see him, hopefully it will be before he gets so big! miss you lots!

sheila said...

That is a great picture! What do you use natural light or did you have some sort of lighting assistance? Do you have a regular point and shoot or a EOS. Just wondering

Teresa said...

Great picture! I miss him!! I'm going through Micah withdrawals.

Cristin said...

That is hilarious... maybe you should start doing "professional" photography. Just don't send it to Costco.

amyndodd said...

Sheila--I did it with my little Sony Cyber-shot. I did do it by the window for the natural light, but other than that, just point and shoot.

Momma Nic said...

Beautiful Micah and Beautiful Quilt!

Tanya said...

Wow Amy, I'm so impressed. Your photos are adorable, I need to get to work with our gordita now and take her pictures.
what a cutie!