
Micah had his first real food today! Being a hefty boy we decided to skip the baby food and go straight to the chicken legs! He is my biggest baby weighing in at 19lbs at 4 months, that's bigger than Jake was.
He would probably love chicken legs but rice cereal will have to do for awhile. All the kids had fun taking turns feeding him. He didn't have much of a reaction, not too impressed. It will get better Micah.. promise.

4 comments:
he's soooo big! i just wanna kiss his neck rolls. love him!
Wow, I thought Charlie was big at 17 lbs! He's SO cute. I love chubby babies.
He and Sara are in a race for the chub!! Love his reaction to food. Funny!
Oh my gosh he is so cute I love that pic. Congrats by the way I havent said that yet, its only like 4 months late.your family is adorable
Post a Comment