He falls asleep face down on the floor. I was vacuuming the other room and found Micah like this. I was really scared until I realized he was sleeping. So we sat around and laughed at him.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hilarious! He looks like he is getting ready to do a push up. :)
Poor baby! I would have been scared too! Don't you wish adults could just crash whenever and wherever we wanted?
That has happened in our house too. Is it bad that it makes me so happy when kids fall asleep in the middle of the floor?
Micah is hilarious! I love that you gathered round and laughed. You're such a real person!
I find Alex that way all the time so they never grow out of it.
I cracked up because shortly after I reading this blog I went to the living room to find Evelyn sitting in a chair bent over the coffee table asleep, not as scary as your little guy but man I wish I could crash anywhere like that!
I think I will have to blog about this now :)
That's classic. I would have taken a picture and laughed too!
i keep coming back to this post just to see if it's still funny. it is.
Post a Comment