Sunday, February 15, 2009

Piano Lessons

Brooke and Jake stared piano lessons last week. Both were very excited and did a great job. Jake insisted he wanted to play "We're not going to take it". I told their teacher and because they missed this week due to the chicken pox around here, she brought by an easy version for them. She rocks!! So after only one formal lesson he can play his favorite song. The video is one of the first times he played it without major mistakes. He is so proud of himself. Afterward, he got up and yelled "Awesome! I love piano". I hope the enthusiasum lasts!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE it!!! They are amazing! can't wait to hear them play in person!!!

Leslie said...

That is Awesome!!

kristen said...

Ha ha ha....I am so proud!!! They even figured out the beginning. Way to go, Jake & Brooke! It brought a tear to my eye... I can't tell if it's because I'm laughing so hard or because I'm pregnant & hormonal. Probably both. :) That was totally awesome.

Teresa said...

That is so great! I love their smiles at the end of their clips. I hope they will play for me when I see you Sat.