
So Dodd and I went out for dinner and a movie last night for our anniversary. His mom watched the kids and we had a good time. He kept me in suspense about my present and then finally told me he had booked us a cruise for the end of September. I was shocked and not the least bit excited. I really don't like leaving my kids, and this is going to be 3 nights!!!! A present??!?? I think of it more as torture!!! I am going to be on a boat in the ocean, and won't be able to get back even if I wanted to!! He agreed to take the baby if I wanted, but I know that won't be much fun. So I am going to be stressing for 2 months about my wonderful anniversary "present". Thanks Honey!!!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Anniversary present????
Posted by amyndodd at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Poor Amy! I totally understand - it's scary to leave your kids and go away! But your kids will be fine and the boat won't sink - so enjoy!
I'm with you. I thought it would be great to get away but, after one night, I missed my babies so much. Good luck!
Hey Have Fun! Live it up...I hope you have a great time!
P.S. At least you got a present and aren't married to "No Presents Ben!!" :)
I'm not bitter that I didn't get an anniversary gift am I? :)
You are going to have a GREAT time just the 2 of you! Just know that your babies are going to be in good hands while you are gone :) Have fun!
It sounds like Dodd really got the gift for Lorrie. Oh well, maybe he'll think of you next year!
Yeah, just leaving Luke for 3 nights without cell phone service while I was at camp was super scary. Hmmm, I bet you'll enjoy it in the end though. I probably would have been mad if my husband did that too - even they you know he meant well.
Post a Comment