Saturday, September 29, 2007

OREO



How messy could one cookie be? For a 1 year old, very messy!!! I thought I could buy some time to clean the kitchen by giving Kelsey a cookie in her highchair. She finished it in a minute and then I had to stop what I was doing to give her a little bath. I hate when things backfire! I got some good pictures though. This one is of her looking confused because she lost her cookie on her head.

6 comments:

Cristin said...

That picture is hilarious!

Tammy said...

oh kelsey lou...you are ADORABLE!

Steph! said...

Haha! I hate it when I lose my cookie on my head!!

Leslie said...

She is so dang cute!!

Melissa said...

I've done the same thing. Those Oreos should have a warning label. She still looks so cute covered in oreo.

Tammy said...

me again. just noticed that the new baby is looking good! i think of her as a girl. that's my guess...a girl. tammy dawn maybe???