Sunday, November 11, 2007
Our Trip to Disneyland
Last Thursday we took the kids to Disneyland. We had so much fun! Dodd's parents went with us which was nice because Grandpa was our own personal photographer the whole day. I don't think I used my camera at all!! The drive down was so slow due to all the traffic. Then Brooke got sick so we had to pull over to help her. We were so happy to finally make it there!! The kids were so brave and went on everything. I was surprised they even liked the Matterhorn! They loved it and are still talking about it.
Posted by amyndodd at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Was that their first time going??? I think the pictures are SOOO cute! I love Disneyland!
you are all so cute! how do you do that?!? i love the picture of kelsey with her ears! looks like you had fun!
Looks like you had fun. We are going again but, Im not as brave as you...Im leavin the baby at home. Could you go on all the rides being pregnant?
Great pictures...they are all at a great age to go. It looks like a lot of fun. We are going to try and hit Knott's while we are down.
It makes me think about our boys' 1st trips to Disneyland and how they were just amazed by everything. Now they just want to ride the screaming fast roller coasters over and over again - that's fun too! I miss you!
Looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm glad that the kids enjoyed themselves and you got some really cute pictures out of it!
Post a Comment