

Yesterday I took the kids and Jesse to this cool park in Port Hueneme. I saw it on Tara's blog and had to take my kids to feed the ducks. There is a playground, but the ducks were the best. Jake loved it when the ducks would fight over his bread and would laugh hysterically at them. Kelsey's favorite thing was chasing all of the ducks. I am lucky she didn't end up in the yucky water!! We did look for a geocache at the park but couldn't find it!! That really makes me mad! Over all is was a very nice trip and I am sure we will be back!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Moranda Park
Posted by amyndodd at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks so nice there. It's a good thing those aren't geese, or else they would have run after Kelsey instead!
Hey, AMY you've been tagged! Take a look at my blog and see how. :D (:
Amy, we have done the same thing there and couldn't find the geocache. We looked for three at the Bubbling Springs park which is further up and coldn't find a thing!
I'm glad you went! It's so fun there! There's always a ton of ducks, and Allie loves it every time we go.
If you are talking about the micro cache over by the bridge...it's there! It's just a REALLY GOOD hide! -Good luck! Ü
~Tara
Post a Comment