I was tagged by Larissa. This one is a little different from the other one I did so I will be sharing more info for those who want to know.
Here's how it works:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have really horrible initials!!! My name is Amy Suzanne. Isn't that great! So I use my initials for nothing!!! Dodd's are LDS, so unfair! So when Dodd and I first got married my sister told me I should make a big poster for our new apartment that says LDS loves ASS. I also had no problem giving my daughter the initials of BS because I have it worse!
2. I am the worst speller in the world!!! And on top of that I have really bad handwriting. I would be so screwed if it weren't for computers where everything is typed and spell checked!!!
3. I worked at the Ojai Valley Inn for a while as a hostess (with the mostest) in the restaurant and got to seat Oprah and Bill Paxton (not together).
4. I don't like complainers! I think of myself as a highly capable person in most situations. I am busy, I have lots of kids and I can handle it! My mother-in-law likes to call me a pioneer which I don't think completely fits, since I love modern conveniences, had epidurals with all 3 kids and drive an SUV not a horse. I just don't want to be a wimp and complain! I get this from my mom (another highly capable woman).
5. I have a degree from Cal State Northridge. It is in Liberal Studies because I was going to be an elementary school teacher. Maybe someday!
6. I hate airplanes!! If I never go on one again that would be just fine with me! There is something not right about flying through the sky in a metal tube!!
So I guess I get to tag more people. If Rachel, Tammy, Emily, Leslie, Teresa, and Valerie want to that would be fine. No pressure!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I've been tagged!!
Posted by amyndodd at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
great facts about you amy! i knew them all but only recently figured out the complainer one. i guess i just always thought you were blissfully and totally happy. it's good to know that you are as dissatisfied and miserable as me...you just don't complain like me! hehe...just kidding! i really wish i could be more like you!
Post a Comment