We had our ultrasound today and it is a boy!!! We are so happy and feel so lucky to have 2 and 2. Isn't he a cutie!!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
It's a Boy!!!
Posted by amyndodd at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had our ultrasound today and it is a boy!!! We are so happy and feel so lucky to have 2 and 2. Isn't he a cutie!!
Posted by amyndodd at 8:00 PM
7 comments:
Finally, another boy to play with our next one, in 8 months...
Yeah! Congratulations!!! Boys are cool :)
i was wrong...thought for sure it was a girl! but so happy to have a new nephew! btw...is ben making an annoucement???
Ben is so full of it! He thinks he is so funny!
I can't imagine being pregnant again so quickly.
I love this little boy!
Grandma Ashby
Congrats Amy!
Congrats! Wow - I can't believe you will have 4 kids soon! That's great - you will have lots of fun! What a great mix! He is a cutie - what a profile (:
Post a Comment