Saturday, December 15, 2007

Boys for sale

Yesterday Brooke was eating breakfast and out of the blue she says
"Mom, Jesse (her female cousin) should live here and Jake should live at Tammy's. Then it would be sister, sister, sister."

Me- "Well our new baby is a boy, should he live at Tammy's too?

Her- "Yes"

(thinking Jake was hearing this and getting his feelings hurt)
Me- "No I don't think so. I love our boys, I think we should keep them".

Jake yelling- "No I want to go live with Tammy"!

So I guess it is decided the girls live here and the boys are gone!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

what a perfect "moment with jake"! i love that kid! so it's decided...all the boys to my house! tyler, cody, ryan, justin, curtis, jake, ethan and the new baby...all eight of them. jake would be in heaven!

Leslie said...

Curtis would love that too...he wants to come see the cousins again so bad!

Teresa said...

I think my boys might be game too. Can I come hang out with at Amy's?