Yesterday we had a birthday party for Brooke. I let her invite 11 kids and they all came. Plus my own 3 and a few younger siblings made around 17 kids!! We also invited all of her dog friends since it was a doggie party. Here they are all waiting patiently for their food.
We made a doggie obstacle course in the backyard that the kids loved!! They did it over and over for almost 45 minutes!
We also played a game of Doggie Doggie Where's Your Bone. One of Brooke's favorite games. This is Brooke really enjoying herself with all of her friends!
I made her a puppy ice cream cake. I think she has asked for ice cream cakes three years in a row now. I love this picture! I can't believe my baby is already 6!
Brooke got lots of great presents and several more dogs to add to her collection. Can you tell which one is the real dog?! 
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Brooke's Birthday
Posted by amyndodd at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That last picture is hilarious. How did you get the dog to pose like that?
Very Cute! Maddie is obsessed with puppies too. Happy Birthday Brooke!
Such a fun party! Maya looks cute with the puppies.
You out-did yourself guys (Amy)!
That was quite a party--one I'm sure Brooke will remember.
You had a house and a yard full of fun--Brooke's friends, their siblings, Mom's, neighbors, faimily, and dogs.
Maya smells much better now since her bath.
Why were we not invited? I'll just have to get over it and say that you did a wonderful job with it all!
Post a Comment