


We brought our dog home on Wednesday and I have been so happily surprised by how good she is. We named her Maya from the TV show Heroes. She has dark cry marks by her eyes like the girl Maya on Heroes who cries black and kills everyone. She is a nice dog and the kids love her. We got her for Brooke's birthday but Jake has really taken to her. She was fixed on Tuesday so we can't bathe her for 10 days. I can't wait because she is stinky!!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Doggie Update
Posted by amyndodd at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the world of being loved unconditionally...again! I see you've down sized but that's a good thing. I missed your previous blog for some reason otherwise I would have congratulated you earlier! Call me if you need any advice. I've been a canine mom for many years now. : )
She is cute - good luck!
cute doggie! love the name maya too. if only she wasn't stinky!
Jake has such a cute smile-in the crate with Maya. All the boys loved our dogs. One slept on their bed--one learned alot of tricks (Dodd earned his "pets merit badge") and the other one went to the beach with the boys. They went to dog-obedience school (which was really a parenting class for the owner). See, it really worked, Dodd is a good dad.
Grandpa Ashby looks like he likes him too.
Post a Comment