


If Dodd ever needed a fall back career I really think a preschool teacher would be great for him!! A couple weeks ago we went to Pump-it-Up for Jake's preschool. Dodd was the only parent to get in and play with the kids. He had the whole group surrounding him begging him to get them. I was a little worried the other mom's would be weary of a strange man throwing their kids around, but no one complained and the kids loved him. Then last week he took his police car to Jake's school to show all the kids. All the kids loved crawling through the car, and Jake was happy about letting his dad handcuff him. Those might come in handy when they become rebellious teenagers!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
New Career
Posted by amyndodd at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lucky kids to have such a hands on daddy! we may have to borrow the hand cuffs for our kids right now! :)
look at those muscles on Dodd! Nice biceps! miss you guys! love you lots!
Ben went to Curt's class and some kid asked to see him shoot his gun! Nice.
Dodd is a fun dad!
Jake looks so cute! I bet he felt so proud to have a cool cop dad! I absolutely love how organized all your containers and bins look! I can't wait till Eric and I have our own place so I can organize the heck out of it! Sorry I missed you guys at the zoo. I'm trying to lay low as much as possible before my transplant. Did you have fun? Did you get pushed around in a wheelchair? They said they'd get one for me too if I went. Wouldn't have wanted one, though, as I'm sure you didn't either. Hehe. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment