
Micah Storm Stolworthy (we think that is his name) was born Thursday April 17th at 10:38am. He is 7 pounds 8oz and is 20 1/2 inches long and perfect!! Long story short, I woke up Thursday morning around 4:00 and thought maybe my water had broke. When I got to the bathroom I realized it was all blood. We rushed to the hospital and were relieved to hear the baby's heartbeat and that he was fine. They did an ultrasound that looked fine and we waited to see if I would make any progress with pitocen. Things were looking better and then more gushes of blood. The doctor then said we couldn't wait anymore and that we would have to do a c-section. Not what was planned but everything worked out fine. We are both doing good and came home today


The kids love him, especially Kelsey!


The name board. We have until tomorrow to officially name him. First names on the left second names on the right. We liked the combination of Wesley and Gordon (Dodd's grandpas) of Wesdon, it looks like "weez done". But after calling him Storm for months I had to use it. Thanks to Tammy, Leslie and Mom for the beautiful flowers.
10 comments:
i LOVE micah storm. it's a great name. i think i was going to call him storm anyway! :) so glad you're home and everyone is happy and healthy. love you!
What a beautiful post. Thank you for taking the time to share these sacred momemts. Micah Storm what a great name...if thats your final decision. So happy for all the Ashby's and Stolworth's. Ny
Congratulations! Wow, I had never heard of anyone gushing out blood, that sounds kind of scary. I'm glad everything worked out and you have such a healthy baby!
Yeah for new baby "what's his name"! I think it's cool if you use Storm somewhere in his name. It will forever be a nickname for sure. Good Luck with choosing the final name. I still like Kaden Benjamin :) Hope you are feeling good.
Oooh! I can't wait to see him! I like Micah Storm. give him a squeeze for me. Hope you get to rest & recover. Thanks for posting some pictures. Love the one with all 4 kiddos. FOUR, Amy! Congratulations!!
Congrats! So glad you posted so that I could hear the official version of how it all went down. Micah Storm is great!
YAY! Congrats Amy and family! Can't wait to meet him! I am SO glad you are both alright!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for your family. I still like the name "Cache" (wink,wink) but Micah Storm is adorable and will suit him well. Thanks for sharing and we'll look forward to seeing more pictures.
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I'm glad both of you are ok and home.
Hey Ames. I thought you were joking when you said Micah Storm but it sounds like your serious. I'm with Leslie. I like Kaden Benjamin. Sounds like someone else I know...Aidan Benjamin. Can't go wrong with a name like that! Micah Storm works too...you hippy!
Post a Comment