Monday, April 14, 2008

Still Waiting


We are in the single digits now!!! I really think he is going to wait until next week, but I would be happy if he decided to come a little early. Jake was 11 days early, so after I hit 11 days I get kind of anxious. Maybe he knows we don't have a name for him yet. Our top picks are: Kaden, Conner, Colton, but I also like Weston, and Storm. Why is it so hard this time!? We got In & Out for dinner and took it to the beach for Family Night. It has been pretty warm here lately. The kids had a blast playing and feeding the seagulls.

4 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Good Luck & keep us posted!! We haven't even talked about names yet. I guess that's probably because we still don't know if we're having a boy or girl. I'm excited for you!!

Leslie said...

You look great and I am glad you are feeling better. We're so excited to see "What's his name"!

Momma Nic said...

We are all waiting with you. Love Momma Nic

Teresa said...

That's my kind of FHE! You & the kids look great! Can't wait to find out what the baby's name is!
Love you!