Awwww! He's a doll! My love him! Love the pics with the other kids holding him! Can't wait to see him in a month or so. Keep him tiny for me!
congrats Amy, Dodd and family...he's perfect! love the Hawkins
Congratulations again!! Babies are so much fun to love and snuggle. Thanks for sharing.
Kelsey looks so happy! He is adorable. I love seeing him in those special newborn outfits we love!
AW! Micah Storm is perfect. Now, I need to see that baby BEFORE he's 18 months. I'm just sayin'!!
Micah is adorable! Kelsey looks so cute holding him. Such a cute family! Congratulations:)
He is so cute,adorable, and darling. Jesse Bear
congratulations! 4 kids, have I really been gone that long?
Woo- hoo! Congrats! I will call or email you to see when I can come see the cutie pie!! Larissa
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awwww! He's a doll! My love him! Love the pics with the other kids holding him! Can't wait to see him in a month or so. Keep him tiny for me!
congrats Amy, Dodd and family...he's perfect! love the Hawkins
Congratulations again!! Babies are so much fun to love and snuggle. Thanks for sharing.
Kelsey looks so happy! He is adorable. I love seeing him in those special newborn outfits we love!
AW! Micah Storm is perfect. Now, I need to see that baby BEFORE he's 18 months. I'm just sayin'!!
Micah is adorable! Kelsey looks so cute holding him. Such a cute family! Congratulations:)
He is so cute,adorable, and darling.
Jesse Bear
congratulations! 4 kids, have I really been gone that long?
Woo- hoo! Congrats! I will call or email you to see when I can come see the cutie pie!! Larissa
Post a Comment