Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day









Happy Mother's Day to two of the best moms around!! We are so lucky to live so close to both of our moms, and have our kids grow up seeing their grandmas often. We can not thank you enough for everything you have done and still do for us! We love you!

3 comments:

kristen said...

cute pictures! i am terribly impressed that you all made it to church at 9 o clock this morning (which is more than I can say for us and our 3 fewer children than you.) :)

Moose and Family said...

Yeah for Mother's Day!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Such a cute bunch!!

Teresa said...

I love your pictures! Can't even fathom that YOU WENT TO CHURCH!?!? Not fair! But I'm happy you feel good. You sure look good! And you have cute kids too! Happy Mother's Day, Amy!