Friday, May 16, 2008

So Unfair!



The other morning I came downstairs after sleeping in with Micah (thank you Honey!!)
and asked Dodd to hold the baby for a second so I could pour myself some cereal. Dodd starts talking to him and Micah gave him his first big smile. I ran for my camera but missed it! So I was a little hurt Daddy got the first smile. Doesn't he know who feeds him every few hours? Who gets up with him all night? Who changes all those diapers? And who rocks him to sleep and holds him all day? Is he sick of me?! Maybe he already figured out who the fun parent is!! Darn it!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hopefully he'll save his first big blowout diaper for daddy! :)

Can't wait to see his smiles.

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the visit today thanks for sharing Eric's b-day, looks like daddy has another playmate. Let's see, play station controller for infants? Not yet.... :-)

Moose and Family said...

Isn't that how it always works? That's a cute picture of Dodd, Micah, & Kelsey!

RetroRugrats said...

i agree with ashby family's comment. i always let out a secret smirk when that happens! kelsey was made for the camera:)