Monday, June 30, 2008

A post for Dodd

I guess I made a huge mistake and posted a picture that did not do our new T.V. justice. I thought it was fine but apparently it looks small and the picture didn't look good. I asked Dodd to take a good picture for me and he didn't, so I guess it isn't that important to him to correct my mistake. I will try again and hopeful he will be pleased.

New Picture
By the way, I love those razors!

Old Picture
Much better!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, that really did make it look a lot bigger.

froggyluver said...

Very cool present! I wanted to say hi to you at conf. but didn't get the chance. Don't you just love "having your hands full!?" (: You have a beautiful family. Let's do a play date!

Suzanne said...

sorry about that last post. that's Cybill's account name. it was really from me, Suzanne. haha

Leslie said...

That is funny. Men and their BIG, HUGE TV's! Way to boost his ego.