(This is her happy face... not pooping face)
Kelsey is doing so good potty training!! I know this is only excitement another mother will understand! But this is big news!! I can't wait until we get to buy one $40 box of diapers at Costco a month instead of two. She has been using the potty for a few weeks off and on. Yesterday she went every time in the potty and even when she was wearing a diaper she wanted it off to use the potty. Yeah Kelsey!!!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Good Job Kelsey!! We're not ready for potty training yet with Logan. Just the other day he was wearing the underwear we bought him on his head. Yeah for one less box of diapers!
yay kelsey lou who! you are such a big girl! amy...you gotta write a book on how to be a mom. you're so good at it!
Wow, can you even imagine only having to change one child's diaper? I am very happy for you!
Can she show Ethan some tricks?
Post a Comment