Poor guy! And poor you too! Question - did your other kids get it or did they have the chicken pox vaccine (varivax). I am still debating on that for Shay...
Oh no!! I imagine you are getting frazzled! Sick, sick baby and and kitchen renovation! You are super-mom.
and yet he's is still so sweet and happy! must be his momma in him. :)
Sounds like a rough week for momma too! Hope he gets well quick!
Well he still looks cute. Don't let Sara know. Poor baby boy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Poor guy! And poor you too! Question - did your other kids get it or did they have the chicken pox vaccine (varivax). I am still debating on that for Shay...
Oh no!! I imagine you are getting frazzled! Sick, sick baby and and kitchen renovation! You are super-mom.
and yet he's is still so sweet and happy! must be his momma in him. :)
Sounds like a rough week for momma too! Hope he gets well quick!
Well he still looks cute. Don't let Sara know. Poor baby boy!
Post a Comment